Bayer Podcast Ads Beat Industry Norms for Purchase Intent, Authenticity
Running a new cause-based podcast campaign (Bayer Innovations), Bayer needed to ensure that their ad creative — focused on their brand message, “This is why we science” — would resonate with “open- minded” listeners (e.g., charitable givers). As a pharma company, ensuring that their mission-oriented podcast creative projected authenticity was paramount.
- Leverage the Veritonic Audio Intelligence Platform to assess creative effectiveness of eight different ads by key emotional measures, as well as recall, engagement, and purchase intent
- Benchmark against industry norms for similar types of ads in the Veritonic platform
- Target listeners open to Bayer’s cause-based messaging with Art19 SmartAudiencesTM
- Bayer Innovation ads scored 12-14% higher than industry averages for authenticity, trustworthiness, and happiness against the target audience and 28% higher for likability
- Purchase intent scores beat the Veritonic average for pharma by 19% with Art19 SmartAudiencesTM
- Messaging reinforced the Bayer brand, driving a 4% brand lift among existing customers
- Messages focused on key medical and environmental conditions drove the greatest purchase intent
Download a copy of this case study.