Fresh Beats for Fresh Eats
Subway struggled to determine what music to use in their national and global ad campaigns that would both resonate with consumers and align with the Subway brand. They required a solution that could solve this need in a fast, effective, and repeatable way and be capable of testing the response of people across multiple demographics around the world.
Subway leveraged Veritonic’s creative measurement solution to analyze and score all of their audio assets, which were then compared against industry benchmarks and against the brand’s catalog.
- Over 3,000 panelists surveyed ages 18-65+
- Six key markets tested: US, Canada, UK, China, Brazil, UAE
- Metrics scored:
- 48-hour recall, engagement, and intent to purchase
- Attributes: authenticity, confidence, optimism, relevance, excitement, and vibrance
Subway leveraged Veritonic Analytics to decide on which tracks would be most effective. The winning tracks drove game-changing results for their campaigns:
- Recall increase by 76% across key demographics
- 40% increase in the emotional resonance of Subway ads
Download a copy of this case study.